Thursday, May 6, 2010

Amazing Race : Milan

From Interlaken, we made our way to Milan by train. Italy is sooo not what I've imagined. Italy isn't that clean, full of banglas and most of them can speak malay, the subway is terrible, and the list goes on and on. Mesti turn off siapa yang bercadang nak pegi Italy. Heee, sorry, that's just my opinion, you need to experience that for urself.

Basically, we went to Piazza del Duomo to see the third largest church in the world, Duomo and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II. Senang cerita, the only thing we could afford was taking lots of pictures and that's it. Mimpi lah nak shopping dekat situ. I love the architecture of the building! Cantik sangatttt!
Align Center
Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II

pose kegemaran kami

The next day, Joe and Shahril dragged us to see San Siro Stadium! We walked a great distance just to see - a stadium! -_-" Sebagai menunjukkan I tidak berminat dengan segala jenis stadium, I tangkap gmbar sedang menguap with San Siro Stadium. Boooorrrriiinngggg *yawnnn* To A.C Milan fans, don't get offended, this is not about A.C Milan, this is about me yang tak minat football. ;p

menguap macam badak depan San Siro

Inter Milan?
Well, there's really nothing more to share about Milan. Boring sikit lah, but at least I get to step my feet on this fashion capital (Seriously, why Milan?) Less words, more pictures.

Yet to have anything from Prada -_-"

somewhere there

Duomo, the 3rd largest church in the world

i love this building!
The journey continues - Venice is next.

No comments: