Tuesday, May 29, 2012

.

3.48am in the morning, currently listening to concrete girl by switchfoot, it's my fav song when things fall apart....

no matter how strong i appear to be, sometimes i feel like everything failed on me...it seems like things keep falling apart..keep crushing...and people keep trying to pull me down...

people just don't get it when i already tried my best level to be patient....to cope up with difficulties n hard times...people will only see me and my faults...people will only judge me on my wrongdoings...they never care what i did right...they never care the fact that i tried...

so many things in my mind..in my heart..yet i lost the way to express things like i always did....and what stucked inside my heart makes it harder for me but people dunno that...

so many things are against me at the moment...but what options do i have? i just have to keep moving forward...i just have to keep in mind that hopefully my loved ones will always be there for me...i just have to keep in mind that hopefully i'll find some lights at the end of the tunnel...

just saying...and if this is also wrong to you, i dunno what's right anymore..

No comments: