Sunday, October 19, 2008

BYEbye Malaysia, HELLo India~!

I hate the fact that I am now no longer in Malaysia. I have already ran aground to the land of spices, India. Ahhh, I miss home already. Bangalore is still the same, except that there’s a new fly over near my apartment.

My journey to Bangalore was really exhausting. I flied to Bangalore with Sri Lankan Airlines. That’s because MAS was charging us too much! I took-off from KLIA right on time, that was on 2.10 pm. *in fact, it was 5 minutes earlier* and we reached Colombo half an hour earlier that the expected arrival time. Upon our arrival, we were informed that our flight to Bangalore was delayed until 11.10 pm. That means, we were 5 hours behind the scheduled time. But the good news was, accommodation and free dinner were provided. We headed to the hotel by van, and guess what, the hotel was just next to the beach! And it’s all free. We were all excited about taking a stroll by the sea. At least the transit was not all about hanging out at the airport.

The food was good! We took a short stroll by the beach. Many mat salleh were on holiday here. I didn’t know that Colombo is a famous tourist spot. Around 9 pm, a bus took us to the airport. The next activity was waiting for our flight to Bangalore at 11.10 pm.

Reached Bangalore about an hour later. Reached home around 2 am in the morning. Ahhh, The next time I know was, classes for the first week was cancelled!!! Fuck! And what the hell am I doing here in Bangalore??? I should have stay for another week in Malaysia!

Bored. Bored. Bored. I dunno what to do. I’m bored. I wanna go back home. Staying at home just looking at the walls is way better than staying in Bangalore, wondering what should I do next. I have one whole week to waste. I think I better go to Manipal. At least my boyfriend is there. I can accompany him studying. And he can possibly cook for me, as his interest towards cooking is blooming.

I bloody miss home. Sekian, terima kasih.

No comments: